HOUVA 4® Clinical Phototherapy System with DermaSenseII® Technology combines proven phototherapy treatment with the latest technology in UV light measurement — available in narrowband UVB or combination UVA/UVB.
High Output Clinical Phototherapy System (Integrated, Removable Sensors)
National Biological makes annual recalibration easy!
- No annual service or annual servicing fees
- Trade in your microprocessor-controlled removable sensor annually with no down time
- Constantly monitors UV and electrical power levels with real time readings
- No more light meter readings
- Assures optimal treatment times
- HOUVA 4® controls designed never to fail in ON position
HOUVA 4® Clinical Phototherapy System Features:
- Exclusive DermaSenseII® microprocessor-controlled, removable sensor technology
- Non-UV transmitting viewing window to monitor patient during treatment
- Safety interlock automatically shuts unit off when door of HOUVA 4® is open
- Exclusive perimeter flow ventilation for increased patient comfort
- Raised floor for proper treatment of lower legs
- Hand rail and non-skid floor for patient safety
- Safety screen snaps out for easy lamp replacement
- Choice of open-top or sealed unit
- Durable mar-resistant finish will look great for years
- Watchdog” circuitry automatically shuts off unit if potential malfunction is detected
Two HOUVA 4® Configurations Available
- Narrow Band UVB Unit equipped with 48 narrowband UVB lamps
- Combination Narrow Band UVB/UVA Unit equipped with 24 Narrow Band UVB lamps and 24 UVA lamps
HOUVA 4 clinical phototherapy system is most effective way to treat a large number of patients with psoriasis or vitiligo covering much of their body. With 48 lamps and numerous features for more effective, safer, and faster treatment of patients, HOUVA 4® clinical phototherapy system will improve your practice. HOUVA 4® is available in Narrowband UVB or UVA/UVA options. Choose HOUVA 4® as your clinical phototherapy system.Contact National Biological about HOUVA 4® today!